Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
15" WOT COIL
Posted by: mike k.
Date: December 17, 2018 08:20PM
ANYONE USE THE 15" WOT COIL ON THE ETRAC ?? Does the cable fit inside ,and connect like the stock coils ? What are the pros and cons ? - mike

Re: 15" WOT COIL
Posted by: oldmoney
Date: December 19, 2018 08:15AM
The 15" WOT was the first after market coil I bought for my E-trac. I use it on the beach and large fields. Cable fits and connects just fine. The most obvious con is the weight. I can only swing it for a couple hours especially early in the year after not swinging a detector in a few months.Also doesn't work well in trashy areas. And the most obvious pros is that covers a lot of ground quickly and I believe you get a bit more depth. Hope this helps. happy hunting. Merry Christmas

Re: 15" WOT COIL
Posted by: HIGH HO SILVER
Date: December 22, 2018 06:06PM
Ditto on the above post. I also had to have the WOT to detect coins on the underside of China's ground. Back then I was in decent shape, and after just an hour of swinging and getting hung up on every twig and bump, I was worn out. Not a good coil for even moderate trashy areas, so I sold it shortly after I purchased it. I do have a three inch longer reach now on my MDing swinging arm :|

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login