Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: First Hole Big Silver...That Was Way Too Easy!
Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: February 19, 2019 08:27AM
E-Trac-Ohio
Congrats on a great bunch of finds Dave !

Thanks Mark!

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: February 19, 2019 01:35PM
I am going to post the finds from that hunt here. Just been slammed ever since that video went out on YouTube. I may even be on Relics Radio Thursday to talk with Seven and Jeff about that hunt. Thanks so much for referring my channel. I can always use more subs. It's really been growing fast. I'm not going to have a new video this week just because of the rainy weather and work schedule but will have one out next week. I've put one out every week for the last 26 weeks and honestly, I could use a bit of a rest too. LOL
Greg

Sooper Dave

Way to go Dave! Huge congrats on getting that nice Walker. Those coins were just waiting on you to finally get there and find them. Been ages since I got a Walker. I'm ready for one. ATB Greg

Thanks Greg and yeah the Big silver doesn't come up that often and is always a thrill but I would trade a few to get the chance at a $2.5 gold coin/seated quarter spill! Still can't get over you digging that! You should post it here so the other guys can see there's still amazing stuff still out there to be found. Congrats again to you! I shared the video with with a few of my detecting buddies and you should have picked up a few more subs. Keep it up, look forward to what you dig up next!

Posted by: pmhoover
Date: March 03, 2019 10:27AM
Same here. I have the Nox and its a good machine, but having to spend the time away from the etrac to learn it is a hard choice cuz I am in tune with the etrac. Definitely worth learning though, just tough to do

Posted by: Mkus
Date: March 29, 2019 11:59AM
Nice finds I sold my Etrac own the 800 and I've been absolutely killing the silver believe me it finds silver well! I've probably found over 30 silver coins since the new year and a gold sapphire ring just found my first silver half 1941 walker on sat this week and had two barber spills!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2019 12:03PM by Mkus.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login