Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Holy Freaking Cow!
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: February 28, 2019 04:00PM
Incredible finds! I've yet to find a gold coin!

I detect, therefore I am

Re: Holy Freaking Cow!
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: February 28, 2019 05:07PM
Thanks Tony! I have been lucky to have found a few but this was my very first US gold coin. Hope you get a chance to check out the video. It was an amazing day.
ATB Greg

Tony N (Michigan)
Incredible finds! I've yet to find a gold coin!

Re: Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins
Posted by: pmhoover
Date: March 02, 2019 09:51PM
Congrats on the killer day! And a nice job on thinking outside the box for a new place to hunt, it certainly paid off

Re: Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins
Date: March 03, 2019 01:22PM
Thanks PM. You definitely need to get creative and think outside the box nowadays. I try and stress that in a lot of my videos. Thanks again! ATB Greg

pmhoover
Congrats on the killer day! And a nice job on thinking outside the box for a new place to hunt, it certainly paid off

Posted by: Delta Digger
Date: March 13, 2019 12:04PM
Nice finds Greg. I bet you were super stoked. I’ll sub to your channel bud.

Date: March 14, 2019 12:22PM
By the end of that day's hunt, I was in a complete stunned numbness of sensory overload. LOL Really appreciate you subbing my channel. Hope you enjoy the videos. ATB Greg

Delta Digger
Nice finds Greg. I bet you were super stoked. I’ll sub to your channel bud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login