Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Thoughts on Andy Sabisch Class for Etrac
Posted by: coin-star
Date: March 02, 2019 07:56PM
For me it’s not about the technical aspects, it’s about the nuances and the shortcuts. What I’d like is for Andy to show me the tricks that he has learned and to save me moths or years of trial and error to finally have that “AHA” moment. That my hope, at least.

I can watch YouTube and pick up settings and patterns, but I have yet to hear someone accurately tell me what the “Silver Warble” is in a way that makes me recognife it. I think I understand what a nice round “sound” is, but again it’s not something I have seen accurately discerned in any videos. I think I can size an object ok, but maybe I am wrong or maybe there is a better method.

If I can learn nuances and get the benefit of someone else’s experience, it will be WELL worth $125.

CS

Posted by: Bob38
Date: March 06, 2019 07:17PM
You will not regret the 6X8 Detect coil. Its a killer. Mine seldom comes off the ETAC

Posted by: sd51
Date: March 25, 2019 04:51AM
1hotwire, I agree that when I've hunted older homesites, they are loaded with iron. It dawned on me that the owners usually had a dump site somewhere behind the back yard and unfortunately it seems like sometimes they must have just walked outside and thrown the trash in the back yard. Recently, five of us did a homesite from the id-1800s. Three guys worked the back and I did the front yard with another guy.

The guys in the back found zero coins! I found Wheaties and two mercs in the front. The other guy in the front found a buffalo nickel. From now on, I will start in the front yard.

Posted by: mickfin
Date: April 01, 2019 11:32PM
How much dos the class cost N how do i sine up, Thanks all,
Mickfin

Keep your coil flat on the ground N the shiny side up, Get ER Done N Have some Funnn,

Minelab E-Track
Whites Eagle II SL 90 with the BIG Foot Coil, 950 coil / 350 Snooper / Bullseye 5.3
Garrett AT Gold
Minelab Sovereign GT
Garrett Pro Pin Pointer

I won a Garrett Pro Pin Pointer from the monthly drawing of August 2012 Hooora!!!!!! Thank you Garrett,

Los Banos California,

Posted by: DW-OR
Date: April 02, 2019 02:10AM
I WISH Andy would consider coming out West . Like Me I’m sure many others would sign up in a Heart Beat . Come On Andy Make the Trip :poke:

Posted by: nge
Date: April 03, 2019 04:11AM
8X6 S.E.F. coils are awesome! Excellent target separation in super trashy areas. Also the SunRay 5" X coil is very good too. I have both, excellent depth on both (depending on your set-up). Have dug winged liberty dimes 9 to 10 inches deep with both.

Posted by: coin-star
Date: April 04, 2019 11:01AM

Would you be interested in attending a Minelab FBS Bootcamp but do not see a date or location that works for you? Let us know what ares(s) and time frame(s) along with the type of hunting you are interested in and we will see if we can setup a Bootcamp that fits your parameters.

@DW-OR - Google "Minelab FBS Bootcamp Schedule" and contact them.

-CS

Posted by: nge
Date: April 29, 2019 07:38AM
Andy Sabisch is a member of Michigan Treasure Hunters club, which I am also a member. ........NGE

The Bootcamp . . . . .
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: May 27, 2019 07:57PM
First, I wanted to say thanks for those that have attended and provided feedback here and through the newsletters and other venues as to what they found when they returned home. We cover a lot of ground in the sessions and tailor it to fit those that attend which is why they are customized for each location and audience.

I understand that there are those that feel there is nothing to learn that they can't get for free from the Internet or figure out themselves . . . and that a class is not for them . . classes are not for everyone. But if you are looking for a day that will bring you along the learning curve and help you dial your detector in for the area you hunt and the targets you hunt, then this is what we designed the Bootcamp for.

The comment about my pattern being online in several places is a bit amusing as what is always lacking on any of the videos is the other settings and the basis for making the changes to them which is half the battle. Also, we have a number of programs we install based on what people are looking for and what is online has been updated several times since the initial post.

We have a Bootcamp coming up at the end of June in Gettysburg, PA with two days set aside for Minelab FBS detectors (E-Trac and CTX 3030) . . . there are seats available for the two days (added the second one at request of several people) and woudl welcome the opportunity to have you attend.

Andy Sabisch

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: May 28, 2019 07:41AM
I can say this...even with all the excitement over the newest and fastest machines...if the classes are still happening and they are essentially “booked solid”,FBS/2 is alive and well. But we all knew that,didn’t we?:yo:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login