Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Iron
Posted by: mickfin
Date: March 22, 2019 04:54PM
Can smoeone tell me how too get out of iron falsing on the E Trac
Lower Gain ?????
Thanks all

Keep your coil flat on the ground N the shiny side up, Get ER Done N Have some Funnn,

Minelab E-Track
Whites Eagle II SL 90 with the BIG Foot Coil, 950 coil / 350 Snooper / Bullseye 5.3
Garrett AT Gold
Minelab Sovereign GT
Garrett Pro Pin Pointer

I won a Garrett Pro Pin Pointer from the monthly drawing of August 2012 Hooora!!!!!! Thank you Garrett,

Los Banos California,

Re: Iron
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: March 25, 2019 07:05AM
Lower sensitivity is one way...are you hunting parks and schools out there Mick? Lowering Volume Gain will DRAW LESS ATTENTION TO IT....but Sensitivity setting is critical to keep from getting distracted. Some sites you just CANT run high Sensitivity unless you are REALLY good....

Posted by: mickfin
Date: March 31, 2019 11:02PM
IDXMonster Thanks
Ill try it
Sens you say???

Keep your coil flat on the ground N the shiny side up, Get ER Done N Have some Funnn,

Minelab E-Track
Whites Eagle II SL 90 with the BIG Foot Coil, 950 coil / 350 Snooper / Bullseye 5.3
Garrett AT Gold
Minelab Sovereign GT
Garrett Pro Pin Pointer

I won a Garrett Pro Pin Pointer from the monthly drawing of August 2012 Hooora!!!!!! Thank you Garrett,

Los Banos California,

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: April 01, 2019 04:02AM
I know a guy who runs manual 27 and digs 100+ silver coins a year consistently! I could never run that high,the constant falsing and nonsense wouldn’t be interpretable to my ears. That being said,I run Auto+3 and dig 100+ silvers a year consistently also,so....a lot of it is the user,a lot of it is the site. Try using a “trashy park” pattern,Gain maxxed and Auto+3....just to see if you can achieve some success that way without all of the nonsense associated with iron falses.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login