Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Slow Hunt Turns Epic With My First Seated Half & Quarter!!!
Posted by: u2robert
Date: April 04, 2019 04:39PM
Don't yeah love when that happens? Outstanding

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: April 07, 2019 10:11PM
That is so awesome Dave! You've been killing it for a while. Very happy for you.. I finally got my seated quarter with that gold coin but still haven't found a seated half. Huge congrats and ATB Greg

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: April 12, 2019 10:29AM
Mkus
They are a cool design I got a EF cond 1854 with arrows also this fall to that was a huge surprise! but that site also gave up a beautiful capped bust dime for me to!

Sounds like an awesome spot! Congrats on the Bust dime and Seated half! I love the arrows on those.

Date: April 12, 2019 10:29AM
John - Maryland
Great finds, Story and Pictures.

Thanks John!

Date: April 12, 2019 10:30AM
utmike
Way to go Dave! You have definitely paid your dues and I'm glad you nailed these amazing coins![/quote

Thanks Mike!

Date: April 12, 2019 10:30AM
u2robert
Don't yeah love when that happens? Outstanding

Yeah it's always fun & Thanks Robert!

Date: April 12, 2019 10:33AM
cz70pro
That is so awesome Dave! You've been killing it for a while. Very happy for you.. I finally got my seated quarter with that gold coin but still haven't found a seated half. Huge congrats and ATB Greg

Thanks Greg! Maybe you will dig your first Seated Half in a spill with a Double Eagle! I've really been enjoying the videos, you are doing a great job with them. So cool to hear the history behind the places and the finds along with the old pictures at the end. Keep up the good work!

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: April 13, 2019 02:39PM
LOL They're going to have to send a paramedic if I get a spill like that! I keep trying to improve the videos a bit each time. Really glad to hear you are enjoying them. I'm almost to 1000 subs already and really happy everyone has been enjoying what I've been putting out. Have made some really nice and unusual finds of late. Glad to know you are out there watching Dave! ATB Greg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login