Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones for FBS
Posted by: u2robert
Date: March 31, 2019 08:33PM
Has anyone tried the Gray Ghost wireless headphones for the minelab FBS detectors I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair and would like some input. Thanks

Re: UPDATE: Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones for FBS
Posted by: u2robert
Date: April 04, 2019 02:10PM
Well I bought the Gray Ghost wireless Headphones GG-M-WHP (199.99) installed the transmitter on detector headed for the test garden put the headphones on and turned unit on Paired quickly, noise canceled E-Trac and my ears got blasted when I turned down the volume nothing, no sound if I turned the volume lower than 10 no sound only setting the headphones worked on was ten which was crazy loud. The headphones are built on par with my Jolly Rogers (89.00)headphones. overall they are cheap headphones a real disappointment. I Packed them up and printed a return shipping label and said good riddance. on a scale of 1-10 I would say a 2 & that is only cause they pair fast.

Posted by: roadapple
Date: April 04, 2019 03:45PM
Good to know ! Thanks

Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: April 09, 2019 08:24PM
I was thinking of buying some Gray Ghost wireless headphones but will probably stick with my trusty Gray Ghost NDT head phones now.

u2robert
Well I bought the Gray Ghost wireless Headphones GG-M-WHP (199.99) installed the transmitter on detector headed for the test garden put the headphones on and turned unit on Paired quickly, noise canceled E-Trac and my ears got blasted when I turned down the volume nothing, no sound if I turned the volume lower than 10 no sound only setting the headphones worked on was ten which was crazy loud. The headphones are built on par with my Jolly Rogers (89.00)headphones. overall they are cheap headphones a real disappointment. I Packed them up and printed a return shipping label and said good riddance. on a scale of 1-10 I would say a 2 & that is only cause they pair fast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login