Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
1857 Seated Quarter - Thanks Andy Sabisch
Posted by: sd51
Date: August 04, 2019 01:44PM
Found this 1857 Seated Quarter today at a permission site. I attended Andy Sabisch's Minelab Bootcamp in 2017 here in Michigan and the class definitely paid off. I use Andy's pattern and also purchased the 8x6 Detech coil from him. The quarter was down ten inches and the E-TRAC pretty much locked onto a "46" for the Conductive number but the Ferrous number jumped from "12" all the up to "22" just as Andy said it would with a coin that deep.

Thanks Andy and Charlene for a great day of learning the E-TRAC!

Re: 1857 Seated Quarter - Thanks Andy Sabisch
Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: August 06, 2019 08:33AM
That is a very sharp seated quarter. Congrats and well done.
Dave

sd51
Found this 1857 Seated Quarter today at a permission site. I attended Andy Sabisch's Minelab Bootcamp in 2017 here in Michigan and the class definitely paid off. I use Andy's pattern and also purchased the 8x6 Detech coil from him. The quarter was down ten inches and the E-TRAC pretty much locked onto a "46" for the Conductive number but the Ferrous number jumped from "12" all the up to "22" just as Andy said it would with a coin that deep.

Thanks Andy and Charlene for a great day of learning the E-TRAC!

Posted by: 1hotwire
Date: August 10, 2019 06:45PM
WTG on a fantastic find !
You shouldn't sell yourself short though cause I feel sure you would have dug a high tone with a 46 conductive and a bouncing ferrous without being told ..
I'm definitely no expert but I dig a lot of iffy numbers with squeaky high tones and it pays off more than you think and I didn't go to a bootcamp ..

Semi - retired electrical contractor

Tesoro Cortes and Mojave
etrac
8x6 sef
13 " ultimate
10x5 coiltek
garrett pinpointers

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: August 11, 2019 02:55PM
Very nice find sd51!

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: August 13, 2019 07:51PM
Incredible seated quarter! Huge congrats!
Greg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login