Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
V3i and VX3 question
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: November 29, 2017 02:46PM
I got another VX3 as a backup for the V3i my question is how do you get the detector to sound through the Speaker it was when I got it but I set it to read the Wire Less and now I can't get it to unload them so I can hear the sound through the speaker
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: V3i and VX3 question
Date: November 29, 2017 05:21PM
for get the question I finally found my answer I now have the sound back

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: November 29, 2017 05:36PM
DFXDon
I got another VX3 as a backup for the V3i my question is how do you get the detector to sound through the Speaker it was when I got it but I set it to read the Wire Less and now I can't get it to unload them so I can hear the sound through the speaker
Don

I just read the manual. It says when you enable the wireless headphones, it disables the speaker.
I wonder if you will have to do a system reset? Maybe you think you are disabling the wireless to hear the speaker but are missing something?
Wish I could help. I've never had a VX3.

Date: November 29, 2017 07:00PM
No I didn't have to do a reset but it was easy I can't remember what I did but it worked
Don

Central Minnesota

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login