Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Just got the v3i
Posted by: Hank68
Date: December 24, 2017 01:14PM
I just got the v3i from my wife , I got a lot to learn on this machine but overall I like it, feels sturdy and well built not to mention the big display , I haven't been on the forum for a long time just getting back in to detecting again, hope to learn a lot from you guys and wish ya a Merry Christmas, HHHank

Re: Just got the v3i
Posted by: Big Treble
Date: December 24, 2017 03:48PM
I think you will love it, I love mine, take time to learn it to its entirety before you Jack with many of the programs.

Date: December 24, 2017 06:45PM
Sounds like sound advice, I'm loving the colored screen that I can see lol , I'm like a big kid at the candy store haha, I'll be watching v3i vids til my wife puts me in time out lol, HHHank

Posted by: MackDog
Date: December 28, 2017 06:27PM
Take a chance and go to White's Spectra forums and start reading if it's not there then ask and it will be

Date: December 28, 2017 07:34PM
Thanks MackDog, I'm trying to learn everything by past post and YouTube before I ask a question that has been covered a lot , I can say I do like the sizing and analyzing feature and the three frequency pinpoint , very cool indeed, I'll gather up questions I can't find soon, thanks a lot , HHHank&Happy New Year to all

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login