Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
VX3 IS IT ON ITS WAY OUT?????
Posted by: St Bernard
Date: March 12, 2018 12:48PM
I had a V3i a couple of years ago and did not like all its programs it was very confusing to use. I sold it and I was looking at the VX3 and I see many dealers are no longer selling it. Is this an indication that its about dead on manufacturing and lost its
popularity in the detector line up with Whites. I see they still have them on their web site but I would expect that. I have always liked Whites products they make a great product and excellent warranty and service. What is your opinion on the VX3
detector is it dead or alive?

Thanks Bill

Re: VX3 IS IT ON ITS WAY OUT?????
Posted by: Tahts-a-dats-ago
Date: March 12, 2018 01:16PM
It seems as though Whites is still manufacturing the V3.

Beyond that, I don't have the slightest idea of what Whites is planning. Some rumors suggest that they're testing a new gold machine. Other rumors suggest Whites is working on a machine that combines VLF technology with PI technology.

I'd like to see a MX Sport with multi-frequency. I don't know if that will happen though.

I do think all the companies are working on new technology. Some will pan out, and some will not. But it is exciting thinking about the possibilities.

V3i
MX5
BH 300
MX Sport
Euro Tek Pro
Compadre
Makro Multi Kruzer

Gone...

CTX 3030
Etrac
G2
F4
Bandido

Posted by: VietnamVet
Date: May 10, 2018 04:56PM
going to buy a new vx3 tomorrow for 1025 .... is that a good deal or should I wait

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: May 11, 2018 04:05PM
New VX3,s are going for 1200 almost every ware so your price is GOOD

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login