Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
V#I value
Posted by: Pondmn
Date: May 15, 2018 03:46PM
I bought a V3I about four years ago but was hooked on my DFX with bigfoot coil and hardly ever used it. I sold my DFX and bought an Equinox 800 due to the fact my shoulders are shot and I needed something light weight. What are the values for resale with wireless headphones for the V3I that have little use. I don't want to ask to much and not sell it but not give it away. Thanks for your help.

Re: V#I value
Posted by: Architex
Date: May 16, 2018 07:38AM
Of course it depends on what a person is willing to pay and that will vary but I would say that in good working condition and appearance and standard accessories it would be worth $850.

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Posted by: Pondmn
Date: May 18, 2018 10:05AM
thanks

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: December 05, 2018 07:18PM
I just sold mine for 800 and am well pleased with the sale
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login