Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
which version V3 is recommended to someone new to whites
Posted by: Tajue17
Date: August 23, 2018 04:41AM
just bought a MXsport and I like it so far and when I like something I see what else they have,,, so question is the V3 models,, theres different models maybe updated versions but is there a favorite that was perfect,, maybe they went to the next version and it was too hot!! how about a previous version that came with a certain coil?

anyway you know where i'm going,,,,,,, which one has the most fans?

Re: which version V3 is recommended to someone new to whites
Posted by: wasp
Date: August 26, 2018 01:55PM
I have the MX Sport and the V3i. I like them both very much. The Sport is waterproof as you know and fairly simple to operate as a turn on and go machine. The V3i is a much more "adjustable to personal preferences" machine which makes it my favorite of the two.

The original V3 was upgraded to the V3i via a software update by White's. As far as I know that has been the only upgrade. (it's hard to improve on perfection)

The VX3 is basically a V3i with fewer available adjustments.

I think if you like the Sport you would love the V3i. I'm a fan of both.

White's MX Sport w/stock 10" coil, 13" Ultimate, 950 Sport, 6x10 Sport, 7" Detech
White's V3i w/Super 12, D2, Eclipse 950, Eclipse DD, Eclipse 5.3, 4x6 Shooter, SEF 10x12 (white), SEF 6x8
White's DFX w/D2, Eclipse 950, SEF 10x12 (black), Sun Ray DX-1
Bounty Hunter Platinum w/stock coil
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger - 10", 8", 4" coils
Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche diggers
White's TRX

Re: which version V3 is recommended to someone new to whites
Posted by: MackDog
Date: September 16, 2018 10:04PM
I have Both and love the versatility of the V3i and it’s analyzing capabilities. It’s not waterproof so I need the Sport

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login