Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
One-Point-Eight Million Acres of Treasure Maps Galore GONE!!
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 05, 2017 10:07AM
There's a battle brewing in California over almost two-million acres being set aside for a frog habitat!! Folks, isn't this exactly how the secret socieites have turned America up-side down?? I mean, we kick humans out of their houses and make them HOMELESS....yet a frog gets 2 million acres to thrive in!!! You can't make this stuff up!!! Anyway, as you have probably already suspected, I did a gogle on the area of this frog habitiat.....it's so full of geoglyphs leading to the treasure rooms/mines in this National Forest (this alone gives it away as treasure related). The geoglyph's and the monuments meant created to guide-you-on-the-ground are as abundant as any area I've see, (except for maybe the "family of Owls" near Gretna, Nebraska, along the MIssouri River, with over 100 rooms in a hundred sqaure miles).

So, the fact is, we may not even see Agenda 21........but wait.......that's exactly what just happened in California...

For decades I have written that this very Country was FOUNDED on treasure, founded FOR treasure.....and now these treasures are being harvested due to the info that is being released. And this stuff with the Geoglyphs is nothing less than AWESOME!!! Religous Freedom?? What's that??

Re: One-Point-Eight Million Acres of Treasure Maps Galore GONE!!
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 05, 2017 10:25AM
There's another tactic that's used to regain control of these treasure rooms (instead of using Agenda 21, but acheive the same results as Agenda 21), and that is through war. If you google Syria, you'll see some of the oldest existing geoglyphs....and they are all over the place. These rooms of Syria would, without doubt, contain some of the oldest, most valuable, treasures in the world. And, it juswt so happens that, since 1948, the Edomites have control of Israel, so for Israel to want Syria is no big deal. I love the Jews (I happen to be one) but it is NOT the True Jews who have Israel right now, and ANYTHING aid going to Israel at this time is, in fact, aiding Russia, and they want these treasure rooms back. You'll know a True Jew in Israel when you see them (take me as an example), they are broke, hungry, almost homeless if not homeless, they have only One Hope....and money can't buy this kind of Hope. We are killed all the day long for His Sake, we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. After-all, how can we give you anything at all when all the frogs around the world are dying (from the same stuff we are killing the humans with).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login