Findmall.com

Minelab E-Trac Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Wireless headphones on Etrac
Posted by: gfeulner
Date: May 06, 2017 12:02PM
I recently bought the Garrett Z Lynk wireless setup for my Etrac and had to return them because of inconsistent signals and low volume. I read that some people are having the same problem.I'd like to know if anyone has used wireless headphones like the TDK WR 700 on their Etrac without any problems. I also contacted Garrett and was told that they are not aware of any such problems (?) with the Z Lynk on Etracs. Thanks
Gerry

Re: Wireless headphones on Etrac
Posted by: J.D
Date: May 24, 2017 06:08AM
I have the TDK WR 700 works fantastic on the etrac ...no problems at all ...but i still use my custom headphones :closedeyes:

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: June 06, 2017 07:46AM
I've been using the WR70Os on my Se Pro and am getting an Etrac and plan on using the 700s on it as well. I like them. Simpler than the Z-Link.

Posted by: pan4au
Date: June 06, 2017 08:19PM
I've been using the Deteknix and Auvio with out any problems

Tn. TH'er
Minelab E-trac.. waiting on Nox 800
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Master Hunter 7X
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Tesoro Cibola Gound balance modded
Minelab Pro-Find 35
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Posted by: mj-air23
Date: June 12, 2017 09:27PM
I am using Sunray Pro golds withe the Z Lynk wireless on my etrac and am finding the tones are not crisp and sound muffled. I am thinking its a mono verses stereo thing. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: June 15, 2017 04:35PM
Ok...let me solve every bodies problem .if you want wireless headphones made by people who detect....these are made FOR the etrac ....just go to ( gold diggers innovative products.com ) and get the freedom wireless ....cost more...but get them and you're done.......this is my input.....

Posted by: choppadude
Date: December 24, 2017 08:33PM
I bought the Minelab Pro Sonic wireless set up for my E Trac and was very disappointed. I was using my SunRay Pro golds with the wireless and they sounded nothing like the Sunrays plugged directly into the machine. Seemed the tones were compressed and cut short. Not good on a machine that gives such great tones. The Pro Sonic set up did work well on my T2 and AKA Sorex.

Posted by: Big Treble
Date: December 26, 2017 09:46PM
I use the Sennheiser R160 incredibly light and super comfortable, they are 2.4 GHz lo latency, so any lag is not noticeable at all. I believe the sound is as good as my Killer bees, and again they are lighter and more comfortable.

Not only would I recommend them, they would be the first pair I would buy again if I had to.

Posted by: Normx2
Date: December 28, 2017 06:12AM
Garretts Wireless works great on the ETRAC, no problems at half the cost.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login