Findmall.com

Whites TDI Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
Nugget Finder Evolution 19”
Posted by: gflores71
Date: June 07, 2018 05:56PM
I have used the NF Advantage 25” in the past and just received the 19” Evo.
Will not get to try it for a few weeks but will let you know how it works.

Gilbert

Re: Nugget Finder Evolution 19”
Posted by: stephenscool
Date: June 07, 2018 10:36PM
Weight? Will it pick up gold rings?

Posted by: Mega
Date: June 08, 2018 01:21AM
Gilbert,will be interesting on some feedback on this coil,the largest round coil i use is the 20'' Jimmy Sierra one,mainly bought for one specific reason large objects ie large artifacts and hoards at great depth,its not particularly good on single coin size items at depth,but i never bought it for that use.For coin and smaller items then i use the Coiltek 14x9 as i can swing that coil all day long without any form of fatigue.

Every hole is like a scratch card. Usually it's nothing. Sometimes you win a prize

Date: June 08, 2018 11:49AM
I am currently in the CIty, so I want to be fair and try it out in the woods with no interference. This was sent to me from Australia, by Rohan owner of NF. He was afraid this coil may be too hot for the TDI compared to the Advantage line. This new series has parallel circular windings and is supposed to make it more sensitive.

Weight wise... for the size I would say average. After working the 25" this will feel a little lighter. (1120 grams or 39 ounces)

As for a ring, I would expect it to pick it up. My 25" was surprisingly sensitive to small items.

On Large targets (cache size) the 25" excelled !! better than my TM 808. So I expect this to be the same.

I will be doing all of Reg's Mods later this year as well.

G

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2018 11:52AM by gflores71.

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: June 26, 2018 05:29AM
Any update on the Nugget Finder coil?

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: July 03, 2018 01:35AM
gflores71
I am currently in the CIty, so I want to be fair and try it out in the woods with no interference. This was sent to me from Australia, by Rohan owner of NF. He was afraid this coil may be too hot for the TDI compared to the Advantage line. This new series has parallel circular windings and is supposed to make it more sensitive.

Weight wise... for the size I would say average. After working the 25" this will feel a little lighter. (1120 grams or 39 ounces)

As for a ring, I would expect it to pick it up. My 25" was surprisingly sensitive to small items.

On Large targets (cache size) the 25" excelled !! better than my TM 808. So I expect this to be the same.

I will be doing all of Reg's Mods later this year as well.

G

Interested to hear your results with this coil. My TDI is the big box from 2009, I also have the NF 19" Extreme coil which I purchased for use with the GPX. I havent used it in the field at all yet, I am not sure it will give much more depth on my TDI, I seem to remember it being said they couldnt take a coil larger than 14" on this early TDI. As said, I purchased it for the GPX but it will be interesting to try it on the TDI.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Date: October 13, 2018 02:52AM
Have not had a chance to use it yet, will let you know once I do.

G

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login