Findmall.com

Whites TDI Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
What do you hunt for with your TDI?
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: July 18, 2018 03:54AM
The TDI is a detector I like to use, at this time I use it to hunt low conducting small hammered silver coins. In the past I have used it at low tide on my local beach (SW Coast of Scotland) but these days it doesn't attract people like it used to so finds of jewellery are few and far between.

So what do you hunt with your TDI?

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Re: What do you hunt for with your TDI?
Posted by: Mega
Date: July 18, 2018 06:09AM
I mainly use mine for site specific use ie on sites that have a very high mineral content that for the most part VLF machines struggle on,main targets are like yourself low conductivity coins like silver hammered coins and and most roman.The pump house site and also a few other that i have access too are the main sites that the TDI comes out to play.

Other situations also are deep pasture work,that are clean from trash,large artifacts and possible location of hoards etc,for the most part in a situation like this i would run a large coil in straight PI mode,just solely for the depth.

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: July 21, 2018 09:52AM
Deeeeeeep Civil War cannon projectiles.

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: July 21, 2018 10:42AM
doc holiday232
Deeeeeeep Civil War cannon projectiles.

At approximately what depth was your deepest cannon projectile find?
and
What do these deep projectiles sound like at depth?

Just interested to know..

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login