Posted by: roadapple
Date: August 16, 2018 11:10PM
WOOOW !!! Got To LIKE That !!!!

Re: Whites has official released the new waterproof TDI
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: December 05, 2018 03:52PM
Anyone tried it out yet?

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: Mega
Date: December 08, 2018 09:16PM
Its seems that they have left out that in my opinion the all important high/low conductivity switch,yes it is a beach machine so would not necessarily be used alot but always a great feature and the main reason why i bought my TDI Pro in the 1st place.I dont beach hunt but i mainly just use the TDI in low conductivity mode.

Not overly keen on just have the one coil option,if i am honest i have never used my 12'' stock coil,either prefer using the 7.5'' DF or like my other coils are all either GPX coils or after market ones,but as its mainly aimed at beach detecting i guess this is why they have gone down the route of having it hard wired.

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Posted by: roadapple
Date: December 09, 2018 11:50AM
The waterproof is the key to the beach hunter. However, I must agree with Mega I use a multitude of different coils on my regular TDI which makes it very nice !

Posted by: PRICEO
Date: January 01, 2019 10:52PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login