Findmall.com

Whites TDI Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
WHITES PULSESCAN TDI bigbox and TDI PRO
Posted by: Bdlowder
Date: August 24, 2018 02:44PM
What was the year of manufacturer of these machines ,the first only having the single led green light and the next model having 3 leds , at the top .
Looking for a original owners manual and info about both of these from whites and what was supplied with them when new -thanks . Also pics of original box , if any one has one .

Re: WHITES PULSESCAN TDI bigbox and TDI PRO
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: August 25, 2018 01:47AM
I believe the full production model of the TDI Pulscan was introduced in 2008. The TDI Pulscan has three lights, the single light first came out on the TDI Pro, the Pro also has the Lithium 14.4 battery the same as the TDI Pulscan.

Go to the Whites Website to download user manuals.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: Mega
Date: August 25, 2018 02:57AM
My TDI pro has just the one light rather than the 3 traffic lights,mine was the very last one sold here in the UK,special order that was brought over from the US authorised by Whites UK.

Upgrading your detecting knowledge is far more important that chasing the latest detector/s !!!

Date: August 25, 2018 08:17AM
Bdlowder
What was the year of manufacturer of these machines ,the first only having the single led green light and the next model having 3 leds , at the top .
Looking for a original owners manual and info about both of these from whites and what was supplied with them when new -thanks . Also pics of original box , if any one has one .

A TDI Pulsescan, the type you are looking for, is up for sale on a famous auction site. Asking price $849.99 (£661), open for offers. Looks to be in good condition.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: Bdlowder
Date: September 10, 2018 02:48PM
STILL LOOKING FOR A USED PULSE SCAN TDI PRO MODEL .
SHOOT ME A EMAIL WITH PICS AND PRICE TO BDLOWDER1@gmail.com

Date: September 10, 2018 05:21PM
Bdlowder
STILL LOOKING FOR A USED PULSE SCAN TDI PRO MODEL .
SHOOT ME A EMAIL WITH PICS AND PRICE TO BDLOWDER1@gmail.com

Good luck, though you could have a long wait, owners of the TDI Pro normally hang on to them.

Happy Hunting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login