Findmall.com

Whites TDI Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
WHITES TDI FORUM
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: October 31, 2018 04:18AM
A number of forums have been removed. I hope this doesn't happen to this TDI forum. There is a lot of useful information in the threads which is a great help to users and new users. A lot of people don't post but look at the forum for information.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Re: WHITES TDI FORUM
Posted by: Mega
Date: October 31, 2018 04:32AM
Must admit i also hope this is not deleted,its a shame that so many long term threads have been pulled and lost forever all the information.

Posted by: Carl-NC
Date: November 01, 2018 12:30AM
This forum no longer appears on the main page, so it's a safe bet that everything's about to vanish. The heyday of the Internet forum is probably behind us, the younguns have all moved to social media.

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: November 01, 2018 10:33AM
Carl-NC
This forum no longer appears on the main page, so it's a safe bet that everything's about to vanish. The heyday of the Internet forum is probably behind us, the younguns have all moved to social media.

Unfortunately, I believe your are 100% correct on both counts.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login