Findmall.com

Whites TDI Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
WHITES TDI FORUM
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: October 31, 2018 04:18AM
A number of forums have been removed. I hope this doesn't happen to this TDI forum. There is a lot of useful information in the threads which is a great help to users and new users. A lot of people don't post but look at the forum for information.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Re: WHITES TDI FORUM
Posted by: Mega
Date: October 31, 2018 04:32AM
Must admit i also hope this is not deleted,its a shame that so many long term threads have been pulled and lost forever all the information.

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Posted by: Carl-NC
Date: November 01, 2018 12:30AM
This forum no longer appears on the main page, so it's a safe bet that everything's about to vanish. The heyday of the Internet forum is probably behind us, the younguns have all moved to social media.

Date: November 01, 2018 10:33AM
Carl-NC
This forum no longer appears on the main page, so it's a safe bet that everything's about to vanish. The heyday of the Internet forum is probably behind us, the younguns have all moved to social media.

Unfortunately, I believe your are 100% correct on both counts.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: roadapple
Date: November 22, 2018 10:04PM
WHY IS THIS TDI FORUM DOWN !!!!!!!! Many of us still use the Whites TDI detectors and we do like to reference this forum to share and find information . With over 10,000 views on just one topic , the forum should remain !!!!

Date: November 23, 2018 09:12AM
roadapple
WHY IS THIS TDI FORUM DOWN !!!!!!!! Many of us still use the Whites TDI detectors and we do like to reference this forum to share and find information . With over 10,000 views on just one topic , the forum should remain !!!!

I believe the forum isnt active enough for those in charge. They dont see the benefit of it being used as a reference library which is a great shame. The same happened to the Nautilus forum. A great shame on both counts.

Happy Hunting

Posted by: PRICEO
Date: January 01, 2019 10:47PM
Posted by: PRICEO
Date: January 01, 2019 10:47PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login