Findmall.com

Pictures of You... Pictures of Me... Pictures etc.

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: We adopted a badly abused dog and in return she has given us great happiness...............
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: March 22, 2011 06:39PM
What a wonderful story Kelley---thanks for sharing it with us.-----My wife & I love animals, it's beyond me how anybody can be cruel to them.----Sadie & Bad Cat--the dynamic duo!! :biggrin: :thumbup:--------Del

Re: We adopted a badly abused dog and in return she has given us great happiness...............
Posted by: togg77
Date: September 15, 2011 01:42PM
My constant companion,Heidi, is lying at my feet as I post this.She knows my next move no matter where in the house we are and ALWAYS has a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face. When I retired I had almost 1 million air miles and had always planned an extended trip around the world,but the thought of leaving my Heidi for 3-6 months was too much.I have donated many of my miles to people who deserve them.

Posted by: cladkiller
Date: January 03, 2012 07:23PM
We to have an abandoned/ abused chit zu that was dropped off in the woods near our home, found it hiding by the barn one night
took it up to the house , the wife fell in love with him! we feed him and decided to leave him out in the breeze way (enclosed patio) for the first night with a crouched blanket to sleep on , woke up the next morning and went to check on the little guy, noticed he was standing over the blanket breathing really hard, went to pick him up and the blanket came up with him, seems he really must have liked that blanket alot , i ended up having to go get a pair of scissors and cutting it away from him ( if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!) might be why he was dropped of Lol.
any hoo hes been with us for 9 years now cant imagine not having him around, been a great friend and companion ,
David from Ohio
ps hes also lost his passion for blankets since then!!

Posted by: Jeff M
Date: April 24, 2012 04:59AM
What ever happened to the scumbags that abused the dog? I would probably end up in jail if I seen anyone doing that :angry: . I wouldn't last a day on the job with the "animal police". I would be charged with "owner abuse" :rage:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login