Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
NMDD
Posted by: Steve1825
Date: May 24, 2018 10:49AM
National Metal Detecting Day had very nice weather, great park and people. Before the hunts detectors were beeping all around the flagged hunt area with many Wheat Cents, a few Mercury Dimes, a Barber Dime and a silver ring were found. That was in the area dated to 1920. Older areas dated to 1870 were being chased to after the hunt was over. :starwars:

White's V3i w/12x10 SEF coil & Sun Ray Invader DX-1 Probe, White's Prizm 6T w/Sun Ray Invader PZ-1 Probe, Garrett Ace 250 w/Sun Ray Invader YF-1 Probe, Fisher 1280X for in the water, Fisher 1225X as my seeded hunt machine.

Member of Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club in Illinois.

Purchased my first detector in the spring of 1972, slowing down but still having fun.

Re: NMDD
Posted by: flinthunter
Date: May 24, 2018 09:46PM
Star and I had a great time at the hunt. The Illinois & Iowa Club members always put on a great hunt.

Posted by: wlininger@hotmail.com
Date: May 24, 2018 11:53PM
Steve, Thanks for bringing this hunt to our attention. It was a good time.Good food too.

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: May 30, 2018 06:49AM
Wish we could have made the hunt but someone's work schedule didn't allow it. :sadwalk: Next year???

Posted by: MasonandAlexsdad
Date: June 01, 2018 12:25PM
Just moved to Washington IL from Idaho recently. Looking to get involved in a metal detecting club. Does Path have monthly meetings?

Date: June 01, 2018 08:16PM
Yes, 2nd Wednesday of the month at the North Branch of the Peoria Public Library, The time is 6:30. Come at 6:00 to display your most recent finds.

Coincidentally, this summer, I'm planning to travel to Idaho and am contemplating taking my detector. What is detecting like in Idaho? Are there unique rules and/or regulations of which I should be aware?

I (We) look forward to meeting you. I hope that you can make it.

Until then... happy hunting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2018 08:21PM by wlininger@hotmail.com.

Date: June 01, 2018 08:20PM
The original post has been correctly edited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2018 08:24PM by wlininger@hotmail.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login