Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
A couple of hunts
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: October 30, 2018 08:57AM
while camping produced a few goodies. A couple of Barbers, an 1888 IH and some wheats was worth it. We are trying to get some hunting in while we can, winter will be here before before long :thumbdown:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Re: A couple of hunts
Posted by: Steve1825
Date: November 02, 2018 11:36AM
Nice to have some time, nice finds per time allotted. I'm still on a 76 hours per week job with no end in site. Dark when I go to work, dark when I go home. :cry: Maybe next year. Good luck all.

White's V3i w/12x10 SEF coil & Sun Ray Invader DX-1 Probe, White's Prizm 6T w/Sun Ray Invader PZ-1 Probe, Garrett Ace 250 w/Sun Ray Invader YF-1 Probe, Fisher 1280X for in the water, Fisher 1225X as my seeded hunt machine.

Member of Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club in Illinois.

Purchased my first detector in the spring of 1972, slowing down but still having fun.

Re: A couple of hunts
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: November 06, 2018 05:38AM
BIG congratulations on the silver and wheat cents. I really like the Thunderbird piece of a bracelet. I bet it was a very pretty bracelet. It was nice getting out for a short time and playing in the dirt. Can't wait till next year. HH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login