Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
Happy camper
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: November 06, 2018 07:21AM
It looks like the last camp out of the year last weekend. With freezing nights for the next two weeks and beyond, it is time to winterize the camper and look forward to next year.

What goes well with camping is hunting and I did manage to get a couple of hours in at a small town park where I found a Barber dime last time. Ended up pulling a Trifecta from the park with a couple of Mercs and a Rosy as well as a dozen wheats.

A picture of Major and I toasting to a large campfire on a chilly late afternoon........... yes, Nancy was toasting too while taking the picture. Major is looking at the wine he is thinking....... I might like wine :tongue: I know he likes beer and you will have to ask Nancy for that story :rofl:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2018 07:43AM by Larry (IL).

Re: Happy camper
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: November 06, 2018 07:31AM
Great finds and I do like that Thunderbird piece of jewelry. Now to plan on more places to detect next Spring. Good hunting Honey!!

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!
MXT
MXT PRO
With an arsenal of coils.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: Elton
Date: November 06, 2018 09:23AM
Looks like you guys had a good time..well "Except for the cold "...LOL.........Major looks warm...

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: dougj7
Date: November 06, 2018 10:43AM
Nice group of silvers. Where's Majors' glass of wine? It looks like he's eyeing yours.

CTX 3030, T2se, Nokta FORS CoRe
Ulster County, NY

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: November 11, 2018 06:58AM
Elton
Looks like you guys had a good time..well "Except for the cold "...LOL.........Major looks warm...

Elton, We had a VERY relaxing time and it was much needed. Between us, we saw 21 deer, 7 pheasants, 2 turkeys and a few little creatures. It was beautiful and we were the only ones in that section of the State Park. Can't wait till Spring to go back there again.

Hope you are doing well.
Nancy and the gang

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login