Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Garrett’s Awesome Customer Service!
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 20, 2017 09:22AM
Last night I was taking the batteries out of my Max to charge them and the battery pack fell out onto my garage floor and broke! I emailed Garrett and told them what happened and got a reply this morning stating please provide mailing address and they will send a new one out at no charge... That is awesome customer service!!!!

Re: Garrett’s Awesome Customer Service!
Posted by: jim tn
Date: November 20, 2017 03:25PM
Yep, had similar situation happen with the head phone adapter when I first got the pro. The adapter would cut sound in and out. Called Garrett and a replacement was in the mail immediately. HH jim tn

Posted by: calibil
Date: November 20, 2017 11:11PM
Kudos to , I had sent my AT gold in for major repairs recently, it came back with new batteries, fast repair too
Always top notch service. They even had the hip mount bag for my Sea Hunter.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 21, 2017 08:11PM
:clapping:

wyohunter99
Last night I was taking the batteries out of my Max to charge them and the battery pack fell out onto my garage floor and broke! I emailed Garrett and told them what happened and got a reply this morning stating please provide mailing address and they will send a new one out at no charge... That is awesome customer service!!!!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 24, 2017 04:22PM
Got the package from Garrett today and they sent 2 battery holders! Awesome job Garrett! Customer for life!

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 24, 2017 05:16PM
wyohunter99
Got the package from Garrett today and they sent 2 battery holders! Awesome job Garrett! Customer for life!
That's cool...you can't beat that with a stick!

Nautilus 2b* Garrett At Max*T2+*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Gannon
Date: November 25, 2017 07:56AM
I agree. Wonderful customer service!

AT pro pointer
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Equinox 800
FTY-18 —-18 silvers coins —-1 silver spoon Ring—-1 Gold Ring

The greatest hobby on Earth!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login