Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Got the AT MAX today!
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 22, 2017 03:47PM
Made a deal w/ Richard @ Backwoods on this. Traded in another detector for the Max. Nothing wrong with the other one...just didn't fit my pistol! I've had my eye on the Max for sometime now and decided to go for it. Glad I did. Seems to be a solid detector, pleasing to the eye and hope to get out this weekend.

Nautilus 2b* Garrett At Max*T2+*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Got the AT MAX today!
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 22, 2017 05:10PM
Congratulations! :cheers: I look forward to your posts. - Jim

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 22, 2017 06:07PM
The Max is an awesome machine!

Welcome To The AT Club!:beers:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 22, 2017 06:35PM
Good luck with your new "MAX"Hope you get some great finds with it! If you have any questions......just ask. :help:

Re: Welcome To The AT Club!:beers:
Date: November 22, 2017 06:54PM
Thanks John...I've been watching the videos and like what I see.

Nautilus 2b* Garrett At Max*T2+*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Date: November 22, 2017 06:58PM
I like how it does in iron and boy have I got an old homesite LOADED with iron!

Date: November 22, 2017 07:03PM
Thanks Jim. :thumbup:

Posted by: Gannon
Date: November 25, 2017 07:57AM
Nice! Your gonna love

AT pro pointer
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Equinox 800
FTY-18 —-18 silvers coins —-1 silver spoon Ring—-1 Gold Ring

The greatest hobby on Earth!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login