Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Found more gold and silver!!!!
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 22, 2017 06:46PM
Finally made it to a 1920 house I got permission to hunt today. Was using the Max with the 5x8 coil in custom mode, iron disc at 25, full sensitivity, threshold at -3. This yard is isane! Hardly any trash but has some iron. Only got to hunt a little portion of the front yard and did pretty good! Got a pile of clad from the 60’s, some nickels from the 40’s including 2 silver war nickels, 16 wheaty’s, a 1944 Merc, a Colorado tax token and an old 5 cents in trade token from Wyoming. Also got a tiny sterling ring and a 14k gold ring with tiny diamonds. I cannot wait to hunt the side and backyard! I am loving this At Max with the 5x8 coil!!!!

Re: Found more gold and silver!!!!
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 22, 2017 07:33PM
You are doing awesome! .............and the hits just keep on coming!:thumbup:

Date: November 22, 2017 07:44PM
Thanks John!!! This yard I am hunting is awesome! I have a feeling it’s going to give up some impressive finds.

Date: November 22, 2017 08:18PM
It’s crazy how the Max was slamming on the nickels today! Found 7 and they all are from the forties. There has to be some buffalo’s there!

Date: November 22, 2017 08:40PM
A lot of people have commented that the MAX is hot on nickels. And a lot of gold can be found near or at that conductivity range.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 22, 2017 08:41PM
That's what I call the AT MAX CLEANUP!! Nice haul and I really love the tokens :thumbup:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: November 22, 2017 09:08PM
Here is a non dug pic of the Wyoming token pretty cool!

Date: November 23, 2017 04:43PM
Here is the goods from day 2. Found 16 more wheats including my oldest so far a 1912-D, a couple of buttons, a sitting bull coin, a small thin silver ring and a pile of clad. I’m blown away that I’m finding all these Wheaties and have only pulled 1 silver Merc????

Date: November 23, 2017 07:26PM
Man.....I would take that token any day over my "bad" tokens which show up all over the place. Keep those great finds coming!

Date: November 23, 2017 10:52PM
Thanks John, I was pretty happy with the token also realized the total wheaty count at this yard is 32!!! Crazy!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login