Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: ATMax audio??
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 28, 2017 05:47AM
I'm new to the At Max. The audio, to me, sounds smooth...in and outside the house. I've played with all the settings, different modes, and all sound good. Haven't been out hunting yet...so will see if that changes.

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 28, 2017 09:17AM
The audio is smooth when it finds non-ferrous items. its the reaction to the ground minerals (if not properly GB) and iron that is driving people batty, myself included. The Max is just like the Pro but with a couple of high octane energy drinks included :rofl:

Having used the Pro for several seasons, I understand what constant smoothness is being discussed. The Pro was quiet as a church mouse when running through the iron. The Max, it has a much more "sparkier" and "zappier" type response to the iron. Like I mentioned earlier, all doubt will be removed when the machine finds non-ferrous. It will have a smooth response.

HanoverDigger
I'm new to the At Max. The audio, to me, sounds smooth...in and outside the house. I've played with all the settings, different modes, and all sound good. Haven't been out hunting yet...so will see if that changes.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 28, 2017 09:43AM
earthlypotluck
The audio is smooth when it finds non-ferrous items. its the reaction to the ground minerals (if not properly GB) and iron that is driving people batty, myself included. The Max is just like the Pro but with a couple of high octane energy drinks included :rofl:

Having used the Pro for several seasons, I understand what constant smoothness is being discussed. The Pro was quiet as a church mouse when running through the iron. The Max, it has a much more "sparkier" and "zappier" type response to the iron. Like I mentioned earlier, all doubt will be removed when the machine finds non-ferrous. It will have a smooth response.

HanoverDigger
Agreed!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login