Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Finally found one!!!
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: December 03, 2017 03:45PM
Was hunting curb strips where I found the 1916 Merc last weekend. I had the 5x8 coil on today and found my first buffalo! I thought I was digging foil, the vdi was reading 48-49 reason being a rusty nail in the same hole. I accomplished my goal for the year! Also found some more wheaties.

Re: Finally found one!!!
Date: December 03, 2017 06:57PM
Couple more pics after I cleaned it up. Forgot to mention the 1929 wheat was at around 7 1/2 to 8” deep so I’m getting real good depth with this 5x8 coil!

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: December 03, 2017 07:31PM
Congratulations on your first Buffalo!! Your soil is kind to coins unlike mine. :cry: Those are some nice early Wheat cents too! Hope you can get back to the spot and give it another go.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: December 03, 2017 08:43PM
Thanks Jim! Unfortunately it’s supposed to snow 3-5” tonight. ‘‘Tis the season” I guess I should be happy with the weather up until now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login