Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Coil question
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: December 14, 2017 09:48AM
Will the Detech Ultimate 13" coil work on the At Max? I'm looking to trade another coil for it. Thanks

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Coil question
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 14, 2017 09:35PM
You might want to put in a call to Detech and get a conformation from them. Some after market coils for the AT Pro will not work on the MAX for whatever reason?

Date: December 15, 2017 05:34AM
I'll get it touch with them. I traded another coil for the ultimate. Should be here by Tuesday. If it doesn't work, guess I'll sell it to an At Pro user. Thanks for the reply. Robert

* White's Mxt* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett At Max*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Date: December 15, 2017 06:18AM
I checked the Detech website on the coil and also contacted them...they have the Pro, Gold, AND the Max listed under the coil pic... so I'm guessing good to go?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login