Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Got this neat little button today...At Max
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: December 21, 2017 04:38PM
Surrounded by iron...no problem for Ultimate 13 coil. About 8" deep. Also found a thimble, a1919 wheat cent and a few other tidbits. Thanks for looking.

Nautilus 2b* Garrett At Max* T2+* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Re: Got this neat little button today...At Max
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 21, 2017 04:42PM
great find!

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 21, 2017 05:47PM
Great find! Keep them coming:thumbup:

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: December 22, 2017 05:33AM
Very nice!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: kozman4907
Date: February 24, 2018 11:42AM
cool find

Posted by: kajunman
Date: February 25, 2018 08:33AM
The Max is amazing in iron. I don't know how it does it but is allows you to hear things the Pro couldn't. Superb finds. Congrats.

Posted by: Hoosierdirt
Date: March 13, 2018 08:46AM
I know this is an older thread but I'm considering an AT Max and came across this while researching it. That button is an 1820's Militia button... very nice find!

Fisher F2, F5, F75

Date: March 13, 2018 11:16AM
Hoosierdirt
I know this is an older thread but I'm considering an AT Max and came across this while researching it. That button is an 1820's Militia button... very nice find!
Thanks buddy. I'm liking mine. Last two hunts in a well hunted spot, I found 20 bullets, a percussion cap, suspender buckle and a tiny ball button. Most bullets were in the 9-12" range. I have hunted these areas hard with other detectors. Got back in there last time and it was dig dig dig. Almost a feeling of a new spot! I still have other areas here I haven't been in with the Max yet. Good luck if you decide on the Max.

Nautilus 2b* Garrett At Max* T2+* Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: Hoosierdirt
Date: March 13, 2018 08:26PM
Thanks HanoverDigger. Were you getting that kind of depth on the stock coil?

HH

Fisher F2, F5, F75

Date: March 14, 2018 05:57AM
I haven't even used the stock coil yet. I put the the Detech Ultimate 13 coil on and it works great.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login