"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
John, can an AT MAX do this?:biggrin:
Posted by: vlad
Date: December 24, 2017 03:27AM
Re: John, can an AT MAX do this?:biggrin:
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 24, 2017 06:54AM
I will answer that question for you and its a big fat NO ! That video link wont last long ......:starwars:

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: December 24, 2017 10:00AM
Good grief loosen up and enjoy the holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. :cheers:

calabash digger
I will answer that question for you and its a big fat NO ! That video link wont last long ......:starwars:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 24, 2017 10:47AM
No....but with the iron audio on, it can play Silent Night with 3 part harmony. :biggrin:

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 24, 2017 11:50AM
Merry Christmas to you guys too...just kidding around
earthlypotluck
Good grief loosen up and enjoy the holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. :cheers:

calabash digger

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2017 11:51AM by calabash digger.

Posted by: 88SIII
Date: December 24, 2017 02:12PM
Yes.. Merry Christmas to all. that's pretty clever... A+ for creativity... I've never used one, but every time I hear a Deus, all I think if the the balloon artist at the local fair! Hope to own one someday..

Posted by: dan b
Date: December 24, 2017 02:30PM
Never heard a duck squawk Jingle Bells before. Well done. Now where is the aspirin?

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Posted by: PowerDetecting
Date: December 24, 2017 03:29PM
Everyone is going to be ditching their Max now just to play some tunes on the deus haha awesome Merry Christmas

Equinox 800 Pre Ordered
Fisher F19
Teknetics T2 SE
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher CZ-21
Excal II
Bounty Hunter Pioneer

Stavr Scoop evroexcravator 2
Garret Pro Pinpointer
Leshe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login