Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Question on Coils
Posted by: quintond
Date: April 19, 2017 05:48PM
video: https://youtu.be/tjsZAg9VSP8

I have these 2 coils that I got with my F19, can anybody give me an idea how much I should ask for them If I were to try and sell them.

Thanks for the help

Re: Question on Coils
Posted by: dfmike
Date: April 19, 2017 06:50PM
Personally I'd never part with the 11 DD on that detector. It might not be the deepest but it balances like a dream on it, pin point accuracy is like no other and ID and depth reading are more precise than any other third party coil I have used. That being said, I had 2 of these coils so I sold one. I think you should expect about 100$ for it if you are patient. I'm not sure about the small 5 inch. I paid about 100$ for mine used but in like new condition. I have seen some sold for substantially less than that but in used condition. 65-75$ perhaps ?

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Re: Question on Coils
Posted by: quintond
Date: April 19, 2017 08:21PM
thanks dfmike

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login