Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
G2+ finds for the day
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: October 22, 2017 05:23PM
Managed to do pretty good today even with the pinpoint function not working on my machine. Nothing to special 11 nickels, some newer clad and about a 1000 pull tabs and beaver tails! The best find was a 1944-P war nickel. The g2 is definitely a nickel hog!

Re: G2+ finds for the day
Posted by: dfmike
Date: October 22, 2017 08:13PM
That's exactly what I thought when I got my F19. Nickels starting coming out of the woodwork. I found more nickels with it in one season than all the detectors I had previously used combined. Congrats on your finds. You will miss the G2 when it goes in for repairs.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 24, 2017 11:55AM
Look at that nickel count! very good, except for the 1000 pull tabs. :stretcher:

You would have found a ring for sure if it had been there.

HH
Mike

Currently own and use:
*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 *****GoldBug Pro*****Minelab E-Trac*****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****Garrett ATPRO*****

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: October 24, 2017 01:42PM
Mike Hillis
Look at that nickel count! very good, except for the 1000 pull tabs. :stretcher:

You would have found a ring for sure if it had been there.

HH
Mike

I was thinking the same thing Mike. Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login