Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
G2+/F-19
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: April 06, 2018 09:32PM
The G2+ & F-19 ain't getting the love they deserve!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else feel that way? :biggrin:

Re: G2+/F-19
Posted by: Elton
Date: April 06, 2018 09:55PM
I guess you'll just have to love em enough for everyone Del ... I heard you had a big heart..:poke:....:devil:

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: April 06, 2018 10:07PM
They're BOTH my sweet babies Elton--I just love 'em to pieces!:smile:-----Under rated/"sleeper" machines they are (IMO).
Elton
I guess you'll just have to love em enough for everyone Del ... I heard you had a big heart..:poke:....:devil:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 10:10PM by D&P-OR.

Posted by: Elton
Date: April 06, 2018 10:10PM
D&P-OR
They're BOTH my sweet babies Elton--I just love 'em to pieces!:smile:-----"Under rate/"sleeper" machines they are (IMO).

Your opinion is usually right on Del .....:thumbup:

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: dfmike
Date: April 07, 2018 10:12AM
I agree. It has many things to like including weight or lack of it, big and clear display, stability, simplicity, separation, etc. I think a lot of users are under the impression that it's a gold nugget machine with very moderate depth for anything else. Most probably prefer the F75 and T2 for their proven depth on high conductors and possibly for their multi tone modes. As good as the F19 is, I think it could use an update. I would welcome a 3 or 4 (non VCO) tone mode for coins. I would welcome a boost process as well. I run mine with the gain maxed out in discrimination all the time and it is quiet as a mouse. Another thing I would really like: The ability to use a concentric coil.

Also they have been very expensive around here until recently which doesn't help. The F75 Gold and T2 Classic are several hundred dollars less than a G2+ in Canada.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: April 08, 2018 11:04PM
One of it's most underrated features is the ID at fringe depth. While it may not be ultra deep...I have dug 7-8 inch dimes with my wife's pink F19 in terrible soil...and ID was rock solid.

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: April 09, 2018 06:44AM
I'm a civil war relic hunter. The only thing I've found that's deeper than my G2 & F19 is a GPX. That should say something about the depth of these machines. Now I use a 15" NEL Attack coil to get deep.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

G2+
Posted by: coinspader
Date: April 09, 2018 09:58PM
I use my G2+ in totally iron infested areas and I always seem to be able to pull out good targets, I have used many different detectors and I can honestly say the G2+ ID's better than any thing else I have ever used, and as far as depth goes I have no complaints what so ever. Kudos to First Texas. American made! :usaflag::super:

Posted by: KyJoe
Date: April 26, 2018 12:04AM
My F-19 has quickly become my favorite machine.

I felt the same way about the C$:cheers:N/T
Posted by: mtdoramike
Date: September 15, 2019 10:57AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: jak135
Date: September 15, 2019 01:33PM
G2+. Very underrated detector. My all time favorite. Fast. deep and great in iron sites.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login