Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Which Gold Bug?
Posted by: coyote
Date: January 02, 2019 09:57PM
Dear Friends .... Would like some input on which gold bug detector that you'll would recommend/suggest for coin, relic & precious metal prospecting? Any an all suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to help this old SC. CO USAF 62-66

Re: Which Gold Bug?
Posted by: dfmike
Date: January 03, 2019 07:01PM
I would suggest a Teknetics G2+ or Fisher F19 for what you want to use it for. They have a few added options.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: Daniel,SR
Date: January 04, 2019 03:11PM
Mike is right!

Date: January 05, 2019 08:11PM
dfmike
I would suggest a Teknetics G2+ or Fisher F19 for what you want to use it for. They have a few added options.

Thanks for posting .... I will give that some consideration. Co USAF 62-66

Date: January 05, 2019 08:19PM
Daniel,SR
Mike is right!

Perhaps I should of addressed this to Mike but Maybe Mike and you can pick up on this. I'm not that familiar with the features. But help me out here? What are the few added options that I would be getting? Thank you! Co

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login