Findmall.com

Minelab SD, GP, & GPX Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Minelab Pro-Sonic wireless headphones
Posted by: cookie58
Date: March 07, 2018 02:58PM
Anybody use them with the GPX? Looks like it would free you up a lot. If so, how do they work......Thanks, the GPX 4500 is a great machine.

Re: Minelab Pro-Sonic wireless headphones
Posted by: dw0378
Date: July 20, 2018 05:32PM
I started using the pro-sonic last season and have to say I have loved it.. That along with the short power cord with battery mounted on the side and I am almost completely wireless, at least as much as I can be. I have had no lag issues at all, but only have about 30-40 hours on it and has held a charge for some 12 plus hour hunts. It is a little funky pairing it but once you get used to it it's pretty easy

Date: July 24, 2018 08:57AM
Hello. I appreciate the answer. I haven't been detecting since it has been so hot and humid. However, I found a deteknix system on the internet with the over the ear headphones. It seems to be good with no lag time. I would have liked to have gotten the pro-sonic but was a little more than the budget would allow. You keep me posted about the pro-sonic and I will you about the deteknix. The over the ear headphones are extremely comfortable...…..Thanks...

Posted by: Mega
Date: July 24, 2018 06:49PM
cookie58
Hello. I appreciate the answer. I haven't been detecting since it has been so hot and humid. However, I found a deteknix system on the internet with the over the ear headphones. It seems to be good with no lag time. I would have liked to have gotten the pro-sonic but was a little more than the budget would allow. You keep me posted about the pro-sonic and I will you about the deteknix. The over the ear headphones are extremely comfortable...…..Thanks...

I use a set of Deteknix headphones on almost all my detectors including my TDI Pro etc,and the audio signal is basically real time with no detectable lag what so ever,they do a couple of options so that you can either use your own headphones or the other option which i have is the headphones that are supplied by them,they are a semi full cup type of headphones which cutut alot of the external noise but dont for the most part make your ears horrible due too this heatwave that we are currently having at the moment.

Had mine for about 2.5 years and still working fine,so Deteknix wireless headphones would get my vote and without breaking the bank

An ageing reprobate awaiting the Reaper's visit, trying to do interesting things until he calls....

Date: July 29, 2018 06:59AM
Yeah Mega. The deteknix seems to be a well made product for the money. I also have the extra receiver that I can use other headphones with but the deteknix headphones are so comfortable, why should I. I may use it with a TV or something. What a wonderful, wireless WORLD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login