Findmall.com

Minelab SD, GP, & GPX Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
detech 15" DD spiral coil
Posted by: cookie58
Date: April 07, 2018 12:53PM
I got it this morning. After several weeks shipping, I put it on the GPX. I tried it just briefly in test garden. I didn't try any settings other than those published by Hockstetler. When I get the Minelab Commander 18" DD next week, I will try and compare the two. Any one have any better suggestions on settings????? Thanks......

Re: detech 15" DD spiral coil
Posted by: filternozzle
Date: April 07, 2018 01:04PM
Settings is very much geared to site, targets type and coil size. Don't expect to have the same settings for a very large coil and a small coil.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Re: detech 15" DD spiral coil
Posted by: cookie58
Date: April 07, 2018 03:42PM
Hey filternozzle. Can you elaborate. Does the Gain need to be increased or decreased? What else can I do? You know, I am glad that you came back because I couldn't tell a great deal difference between it and the 11"dd. Some louder over the buried 3-ringer but not a lot. On the button back (high tone) sounded a lot better. And a great deal heavier, but the pro-swing made it bearable. Thanks....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login