Findmall.com

Minelab SD, GP, & GPX Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
GPX 4500 GB question
Posted by: pax
Date: June 09, 2018 09:24PM
can i start my GB procedure in fixed then pressing quick track button while pumping coil?

Re: GPX 4500 GB question
Posted by: Tony
Date: June 11, 2018 06:29AM
Yes you can but make sure the quick track button is depressed for the entire time and then release about a second after you have finished pumping the coil.

Tony

Date: June 11, 2018 09:38PM
Thanks Tony,do i need to be in general before i start this?

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: June 12, 2018 04:41PM
pax
Read the instruction manual buddy. Read it & reread it several times. It'll tell you everything you need to know about everything. I'm a newbie to the machine also. When I have trouble I go back & look at the instruction manual. You can't go wrong doing this. Good luck & HH buddy.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: June 12, 2018 05:00PM
Digger70pa

Thanks Tony,do i need to be in general before i start this? Read the instruction manual buddy. Read it & reread it several times. It'll tell you everything you need to know about everything. I'm a newbie to the machine also. When I have trouble I go back & look at the instruction manual. You can't go wrong doing this. Good luck & HH buddy.

I totally agree, read and keep re-reading, it will all sink in over time and experience in the field.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Posted by: Tony
Date: June 12, 2018 09:13PM
pax

No, you can be in any of the settings or timings. The manual is very good and I have read it many times.
I even keep a pdf copy on my mobile phone to refer to in the field.

Make sure to GB often when making any changes....it's quick and easy and after a while, you will do it without even thinking about it.

Tony

Date: June 13, 2018 09:01PM
thank you all so much, i have read the manual but its pretty overwhelming to me

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: June 14, 2018 02:10AM
pax
thank you all so much, i have read the manual but its pretty overwhelming to me

I promise you if you keep reading it and keep up with the detecting it will gradually fall into place.

Happy Hunting
Minelab: GPX-5000, GPX-4500. Whites Pulse Scan TDI. Nexus: MP, Standard Mk II & Ultima. Nautilus: Silver King, DMC, DMC II, DMC-IIB & DMC IIBa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login