XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Charles (Upstate NY) . . .
Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: August 29, 2017 02:59PM
Re: Charles (Upstate NY) . . .
Posted by: Busparts
Date: August 29, 2017 03:25PM
I run Basic 1 with full tones, Great for coins, follow everyone else around picking up the coins they miss.

Re: DEUS Inbound!
Posted by: bibelot
Date: August 29, 2017 05:25PM
I'm in upstate NY, finger lakes area and Gary's programs works well for me.The closest I get to a US program is Calabash's relic program, it'll find coins as well as relics.

Xp Deus lite Makro Racer,XP Deus,Tesoro silver sabre II,
Teknetics T2 classic Minelab CTX 3030, Aka sorex pro, Aka Signum MFT, Aka Berkut 5

Posted by: Charles (Upstate NY)
Date: August 29, 2017 07:51PM
calabash digger
How ? There are only so many settings for the deus..... silencer,reactivity,freq,disc etc .. I call myself using the UK style but that has nothing to do with anything other than running a low disc . I wonder how many in the UK actually use Andys or Todds style?? I know Tony N made that comment about Andys and Todds programs for being for the U.S and mine be for all others. The difference in my programs and there is I choose to run a open machine disc -2.5 and full tones and they run a 5 tone setup up and disc 6.0 to 10 and thats it. That doesnt make them country specific the deus doesnt know whether its a confederate button or a german one. Tone breaks might be different for US coins.

Just trust me on this.

Posted by: BigTony
Date: September 01, 2017 08:53AM
Charles, you sound so excited that I am thinking you are probably right and want to get one now.

Probably why Minelab is bringing out a new machine to compete with the Deus, just my opinion.

Best of luck with the new one

Posted by: Listener
Date: September 01, 2017 09:47AM
When I'm in Oklahoma I hunt like an Okie. Don't want to appear out of place and I usually do quite well cause it doesn't matter where I'm from. I follow the rules.

Charles, curious to see what you can do with the new detector in places you pounded with the Explorers. Keep us posted.N/T
Posted by: Chris(SoCenWI)
Date: September 03, 2017 01:19PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login