Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Need A 6 Inch or 4x6 or 7 Small Coil Badly
Posted by: Trashfinder
Date: December 23, 2017 09:28PM
Anybody in the know if something like this is possibly in the works? I believe i could get the Deus to compete with a few of my other detectors in heavy iron if i could get a coil this size. I can get it to do better when reactivity is 4 or 5 but then it suffers depth compared to my other go to machines. I am primarily a coin hunter in extreme sites where multiple old structures have stood.

Re: Need A 6 Inch or 4x6 or 7 Small Coil Badly
Posted by: PowerDetecting
Date: December 23, 2017 11:15PM
now that they are doing batteries in the stem i think its only a matter of time. At least I hope. It is kind of the reason why ive put off buying one for so long because the sites I hunt are iron littered and I know that my 5" on my other coils will out perform the deus in iron. Anyhow Im going to be ordering mine on the 1st so I hope they come out with one soon

Equinox 800 Pre Ordered
Fisher F19
Teknetics T2 SE
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher CZ-21
Excal II
Bounty Hunter Pioneer

Stavr Scoop evroexcravator 2
Garret Pro Pinpointer
Leshe

Posted by: Trashfinder
Date: December 23, 2017 11:38PM
The 9 inch is still good but I am fairly certain that a small coil would bring it to the forefront in my arsenal if it existed.

Posted by: Strobing_NYC
Date: December 26, 2017 06:06PM
I think the Elliptical coil is just about the perfect little sniper coil, The DD coil is almost like a laser beam no Pin Pointing other than the double wiggle and your target is dead center. I have picked targets that where non-ferrous that had ferrous almost touching on all axis of the target.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login