Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I'm finally back, New to the XP though
Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: June 08, 2018 11:29AM
Hi everyone it's been years since I been here or metal detecting as I was busy fighting a stroke and then cancer.
My fight is over and I want to get outdoors and enjoy some dirt fishing.
I decided to try something new so I'm getting the XP Deus with remote unit, the HF elliptical coil and water kit and the M1-6 pinpointer
I will be lost lol as I have always used a different brand detectors. I require a very light machine due to my health.
Hoping to love the XP Deus and the new adventures it brings.

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
XP DEUS WS4 with HF elliptical coil.
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Re: I'm finally back, New to the XP though
Posted by: Mkus
Date: June 08, 2018 12:28PM
Well your in luck and glad you beat cancer God bless all I can say is it’s one of the best machines and lightest I myself have a ML to.
You can swing the Deus all day!!!
And it’s a silver killer I’ve hit 5 silver half’s and one silver 1883 dollar in 4 months!!!
But you can learn so much from the XP tutorials on Utube Imho better than reading Gary does an awesome job on
The videos and is on this forum will answer your questions to..
Good luck you’ll love it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2018 12:31PM by Mkus.

Date: June 08, 2018 01:02PM
Thank you MKus

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: June 09, 2018 08:25AM
Great to hear of your recovery and that your able to get back out in the field !

I used my ET for 8 yrs. - countless great finds - but a lot of shoulder pain by the end of the day for sure !
Got my Deus 3 yrs. ago - it's light weight makes it a pleasure to swing - wireless - great tones - very fast recovery time in heavy iron - a fantastic machine to say the least !

Good Hunting ! :detecting:

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: jarid
Date: June 14, 2018 09:01AM
Happy to hear you are better now. the deus is a wonderful machine you have made the right choice happy hunting

Date: June 14, 2018 09:16AM
Thank you Jared and GL & HH

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login