Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Reverse tones hunt
Posted by: Starree
Date: June 11, 2018 12:10AM
Hello everyone,

I headed out on a hunt today and decided to try out Gary’s reverse tone challange. I havent had the deus long so I didnt find it to difficult to switch my mind to listening for the low tones as diggable items and the high tones as iron. I rather liked hearing the high pitch squeek and thinking iron! I found that when detecting a bottle cap, it was much easier to identify it as the high tone squeek was much more obvious. I dug a lot of trash but also some interesting old finds. The oldest find was part of a lamp with a patent date of 1870 but it was pretty mangled up. The extra heavy suspender clip is very cool but I can’t find a match on the internet to identify a year. Im thinking early 1900’s. Here are some pics of my finds and trash.

XP Deus
Whites MX Sport
Tesoro silver umax
Garrett 350

Re: Reverse tones hunt
Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: June 11, 2018 04:17AM
What's your thoughts on the XP Deus?
I'll be getting my first one very soon now
Wow nice finds with reverse tones and a new user impressive. I'm going to try that when my new XP Deus comes in, I'll be ordering it Friday.
GL & HH

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
XP DEUS WS4 with HF elliptical coil.
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: Gary-B
Date: June 11, 2018 08:21AM
Great feedback, thanks for sharing.

XP Metal Detectors - Watch the XP Skill School video's and catch up on the latest information at the XP Classroom: http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/

Posted by: Starree
Date: June 11, 2018 11:35AM
Im loving the xp deus. It is very intuitive to use and I like being able to adjust and mold the programs to what Im hunting for. The weight is the best thing though. I swung the machine for 2.5 hrs yesterday and my elbow never hurt!

XP Deus
Whites MX Sport
Tesoro silver umax
Garrett 350

Posted by: Hotdawg
Date: June 15, 2018 07:17AM
Great finds there Starree! :clapping:

XP Deus 9" LF & HF Coils

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login