XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Latest XP Deus USA video
Posted by: Mkus
Date: June 11, 2018 09:15AM
Re: Latest XP Deus USA video
Posted by: Gary-B
Date: June 11, 2018 12:23PM
Yes we are very pleased with everyone's commitment and would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who contributed to the show.

XP Metal Detectors - Watch the XP Skill School video's and catch up on the latest information at the XP Classroom: http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/

Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: June 12, 2018 01:38AM
My six year old son and I enjoyed the first addition and my son decided we have to get an XP Deus so we are getting a new XP Deus WS4 HF coil kit with the following accessories the water kit, MI-1 pin pointer and hard case this Saturday June 16th. TJ my son wants to be a part of XP Deus Team America and dig for money so we had to buy a GoPro so he can make videos like the treasure hunters on the show.
Thank you very much for producing the show it gives us excellent bonding time after my long fight with cancer.
I'm excited to see TJ happy and excited over everything he finds from clad coins to wherever the adventures take us.

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
XP DEUS WS4 with HF elliptical coil.
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: Gary-B
Date: June 12, 2018 10:50AM
Take care and enjoy life, I had the same journey 2 years ago, I feel your pain man enjoy every day with your family.

XP Metal Detectors - Watch the XP Skill School video's and catch up on the latest information at the XP Classroom: http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/

Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: June 12, 2018 11:06AM
Thank you Gary, I'm happy you survived the fight and yes life has become all about my family and creating memories they can carry for life.

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
XP DEUS WS4 with HF elliptical coil.
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login