Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
v5.1 lf coil issues
Posted by: oldfosil
Date: August 07, 2018 05:04PM
installed v5.1 a few days ago ,remote /ws4/l lf9/ lf13/ hf9 and mi6,all went smooth . went on the beach to detect me and the wife so one has the ws4 and the other the remote we used the low freq coils we did two hours,first 40 mins ok then the remote flashes no coil ,about a minute later the wife's ws4 with lf9 also no coil id did this to both of us approx every 10 to 15 mins or so,could not check the hf9 coil as it sent back to supplier for repair.
has anyone else had issues with the older coils

Re: v5.1 lf coil issues
Posted by: Architex
Date: August 07, 2018 09:46PM
You may have been too close together?

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Date: August 08, 2018 04:34PM
hi, thanks for the reply but have been using the deus in this way for the past five years from v3.2 and v4.1 and have never had a problem,the only thing that i can think off is that the ws4 and remote both had the mi6 connected .
tut the mi6 was not in use during the connect and disconnect symptoms ,
a bit of a strange one this,we were anything from fifty to two hundred feet apart ws4 with lf9 coil remote with lf13 coil.
will revert to v4.1 for now as there is a dig on the weekend, then back to v5.1 and check just in case there was some kind of mi6 confusion.
love my deus and thanks for the update,my ws4 becomes my second remote in our use .

Date: August 10, 2018 01:31PM
went out on the beach for 2 hours ws4 and lf9 coil ,had no problems at all with connectivity v5.1 so i can only think its the fact that mi6 was connected to both remote and SW4 and as our distances varied in and out of the mi6 range the controllers were re-registering the mi6 and switching the coils on and of etc. So if you lend someone your remote or SW4 in close proximity switch the mi6 of one of them.
checked the range of the mi6 transmitting area and found to be 70 to 80 feet, (had both coils working with remote and ws4 at home 10 feet away and could not reproduce the above issue,hence the above is my theory?)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login