Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
x35 coil will not update
Posted by: remmy
Date: August 12, 2018 09:05AM
I figured i would reload v5.1 because i know the new coil is only V5. When i do the update it asks if my old coil is on charge and then goes right to headphones. I had my buddies coil number in at one time and it would ask if his number was on charge, i said skip. This coil works, i have been using it but it seems odd the update does not ask for it to be on charge....like it is not there?

Re: x35 coil will not update
Posted by: Leo234
Date: August 14, 2018 12:57PM
I'm pretty certain that the new coils are already updated from the factory. If you are able to update the remote and your headphones to 5.1 and the detector recognizes your new X-35 coil you should be all set.

Date: August 15, 2018 05:11AM
Thank you, i was told that the newer coils both hf and x35 do not show in the update but they do in fact update. Have any hf users found this to be true?

Posted by: Goldpick
Date: August 15, 2018 06:50AM
No, the update skips the HF coil, I suspect it only updates the remote and headphones for connectivity issues with the MI-6 pinpointer, plus the older LF coils. Since updating to V5.1 all of my MI-6 connectivity issues have since been resolved.

Posted by: Architex
Date: August 15, 2018 07:52AM
The new coils do not need to update because.........they're the new coils !

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Date: August 15, 2018 03:54PM
OK, i may have been mislead but it was Moe at the us support center that told me the newer coils do in fact update, the update tool just does not ask if it is on the charge clip.

Posted by: Architex
Date: August 15, 2018 05:01PM
OR, it could be I'm wrong. Believe it or not it did happen once.

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login