Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
wifi earbuds for the deus??
Posted by: targets
Date: November 17, 2018 10:00AM
anyone seen any working from any source ?i would be interested if xp made some for sale apart from 3rd party ear buds/??

XP Deus No2 wi 11inch coil ,and 9 , , Delta4000 ,Silver u MAX with SEF coil, Garret Pro-pointer

Re: wifi earbuds for the deus??
Posted by: Strobing_NYC
Date: November 17, 2018 03:01PM
I don't think XP is going to be giving out there source code or SDK for bluetooth to the headphones. I'm sure someone could reverse engineer it but that's a different question in itself.
Would be cool to have something smaller with better sound quality, sometimes I use my wired "Beats" headphones and the difference is stunning you can really hear the different tones. Most Detecting HP are not the best sounding :)

Posted by: targets
Date: November 27, 2018 07:31AM
maybe xp could make up some for sale ?

XP Deus No2 wi 11inch coil ,and 9 , , Delta4000 ,Silver u MAX with SEF coil, Garret Pro-pointer

Posted by: Kickindirt
Date: December 02, 2018 05:27PM
good luck with that one. Xp don't really listen to customers. maybe if u were talking to Makro/Nokta. would be on my wish list too

Posted by: Architex
Date: December 02, 2018 09:02PM
I have a bluetooth TX/RX unit (really small) plugged into the jack on the remote, held in place with velcro sticky pads, which allows the use of any bluetooth earbuds. Works great. Check Amazon for any quality level you want.

For that matter this setup allows me to also have the only wireless Harbor Freight 9 function detector in existence. :surprised:........:lol:

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2018 09:06PM by Architex.

Posted by: parkgt
Date: December 11, 2018 11:09PM
Are both the TX and earbuds aptX low latency?

ML NOX 800, XP Deus, previous CTX and 705

Date: December 12, 2018 05:43AM
Yes.

Date: December 14, 2018 06:01PM
Would you mind sharing links to those.

Date: December 14, 2018 09:14PM
Amazon. Search bluetooth TX/RX and true wireless earbuds. Big selection. Look for bluetooth Ver. 5.0 or higher. Your choice.

Date: December 15, 2018 08:57AM
I have looked many times; the selection of true Aptx Low Latency is extremely limited; that is why I asked.

I have tried others that claim low latency but where not certified aptX Low latency and found them too slow for metal detecting. I have a pair of the Levn earbuds that are listed on the Qualcomm aptX site and they are noticeably faster. I used them with a ML Equinox.

I have tried several TXs with those earbuds that claimed to be low latency but were not. So that why I wondered what you found that was aptX LL?

Once you use true aptX low latency the difference is apparent and anything less is unsatisfactory.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login