Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: hunting in trash
Posted by: sube
Date: February 20, 2018 04:38PM
No I don't downplay tones this is where I get my audio ID if it's there . my first pattern is FE line at 34 ferrous coin , manual sensitivity ,pitch hold , fast on ,combine ,1200HZ nickel bin 12.09 to 12.15 coin bin 12.29 to 12.50 at 1200HZ .now all I have to listen for is a high tone . Second screen 32 to 35 disc out the rest of the settings the same . User button same settings as second screen but high trash as tone profile .sube

Posted by: boiporitto
Date: November 21, 2018 03:27AM
Fantastic demonstration Sube.
Definitely, need to be more careful looking at the screen where there are more iron.
Thanks for great video.

Best Regards,
Belayet Hossain
https://toolguider.com

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 21, 2018 08:15AM
Seems like every time I lower my FE line above 30 I dig a lot of iron.

Posted by: sube
Date: November 26, 2018 07:36PM
You will dig more iron same as the nox lowering the iron bias same thing .

When you lower your Fe line above 30 it's a whole new world out there say 32 you will get rid of most nails

Ways not to dig iron if iron is high toning look at your screen do the #s travel up and down the right side of your screen say 12.47 to 12.50 that's iron high toning leave it .
Does the target repeat in the same place north and south and east and west you can also have a target repeat only north and south or only east and west or only one way say north . But they all have to repeat in the same place .
Now on the single hit say north try a slightly different angle about 2% difference is it still there if not you have iron 95%
I only run ferrous coin

Iron it seems well only high tone in a certain spot double high where it sits or a thrown high not where it is where as a coin when you turn 2% well still be there not like the iron.

Those signals that move when you pinpoint all be check with target trace bought ways to see if a coin is with iron.

You need more time on the machine God knows i dug my share of crap but it was a learning experience if you follow some of these suggestions it will cut your crap load down .sube

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login