Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: CTX 3030 Boot Camp
Posted by: EAvila
Date: February 03, 2018 09:41PM
Andy- you need to come south where it’s not so cold. We’ll welcome you in Dallas if you want to flee the snow!

Posted by: Bushmeister
Date: April 23, 2018 01:04PM
I just attended the Portage, IN bootcamp. I can't say enough good things about this! Andy has an incredible knowledge of the CTX. He delivers an awesome classroom experience followed with a great field event. His wife Charlene is also to be thanked for all the things that make this possible.

I found my first standing liberty on the field hunt!! It is severely worn so the date is gone but, nevertheless my first! I also found a 1953 Rosy.

If you own a CTX, this is a 'must-do'.

Morgan Co, IN
----------------------
CTX 3030

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2018 01:31PM by bushmeister.

Thanks for the feedback and compliments
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: April 23, 2018 01:26PM
Charlene and I enjoy meeting all of those that are able to attend one of the Bootcamps and even more, seeing what turns up when attendees get home and put what we covered into practice.

Super find on that SLQ . . . . worn date or not it is a great find . . . . .

Keep us updated on how you do in your area . . .

Andy & Charlene

Re: Thanks for the feedback and compliments
Posted by: Sonora70
Date: April 23, 2018 06:33PM
Andy,
I'm really hoping that you'll have a class down our way this year near Kentucky. I believe you have had them in Cincinnatti and maybe Indianapolis in the past, both of these locations would be great if you could get that close.

Posted by: chappy(IN)
Date: April 24, 2018 08:20AM
I recently attended the Portage class also, and I feel the same about the class as Bushmeister did. Andy and Charlene did a great job on putting the class together. Andy's knowledge about the E-Trac and CTX is phenomenal. I highly recommend the bootcamp class, to people who want to get a better understanding on how to operate the CTX. Also I wanted to add, Bushmeister did not give all the details about his great "Standing Liberty" find. He found it in a hole that someone else dug, gave up on it and then filled it back in. "As they say", always check your holes! Excellent job Bushmeister!

Date: April 24, 2018 08:40AM
LOL! Thank you chappy! Yes, I passed my coil over an existing plug and had a solid hit. It was about 3" deeper than the original plug. Either they gave up on it, or didn't check their hole afterwards.

Morgan Co, IN
----------------------
CTX 3030

Date: June 09, 2018 06:39PM
The reward of Andy's Bootcamp is the thorough understanding of the CTX. Here is another find since Portage, IN this spring.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,2449499

Morgan Co, IN
----------------------
CTX 3030

Posted by: Dirtdiggers
Date: August 14, 2018 10:53PM
I hope Andy has some upcoming classes....count me in please

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login