Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
XChange2 Download
Posted by: chuckciao
Date: May 30, 2016 01:23PM
I need to install XChange2 on a new computer but have misplaced my installation disk. Is there a way to install it from the internet?
Thanks

Re: XChange2 Download
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: May 30, 2016 01:48PM
The latest version is here: http://www.minelab.com/usa/products/evidence-recovery/ctx-3030?view=downloads

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: chuckciao
Date: May 30, 2016 02:00PM
Thanks much Larry!

Posted by: donahue
Date: October 17, 2018 10:42PM
I recently ran into some problems trying to make a connection between my Xchange2 and my 3030. I have two PC’s, one is newer and the other is older. I originally installed xchange 2 on the old PC. I stopped using the Old PC for quite some time due to insufficient room and installed Xchang2 on the newer PC. After a considerable amount of time I tried using the program again and was puzzled why it didn’t work anymore. Over the next few months I ran into some problems with the newer PC and had it worked on, apparently It didn’t care for Win10 so I had them reprogram it to the orig. win 7. Still I could not run the program and after several try’s with different cables I was ready to totally give up. My wife saw the frustration and said I should try using the old PC that I didn’t use for a long time and guess what ...it worked. For some reason the program didn’t like Win10.
I hope this can help someone in the future with a similar problem.

Posted by: tcornel
Date: October 18, 2018 05:24AM
If your computer has powered and regular usb ports try using the regular one. On mine the powered ones will not run the app.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login